Blog Article

View all of our blogs

The Results Are In – Mercom Scores Highly In Recent Customer Survey!


Results

Part of Mercom’s vision is to provide quality repairs and service in a cost effective manner. Periodically, in order to measure this, we conduct a survey of our existing customers to check that we’re fulfilling our vision, and meeting our customers’ needs.

And, we’re happy to say, in our most recent survey we scored our highest marks ever! The highlights or the survey are as follows:

• 100% of respondents said that they would recommend us to fellow professionals!
• 100% of respondents said that Mercom provides value for money.
• 92% of respondents gave us a 5 (the highest grade) for customer service.
• 80% of respondents gave us a 5 for repair quality. (The remaining 20% ranked us as a 4).
• 92% of respondents gave us a 4 or 5 for repair turnaround times.

So, thank you to all those who responded – we really do appreciate your business! We’re glad to hear that things are going well, but please let us know if there other ways we can improve.


Leave a Reply


5 − = four